1.20.2011

Day 26: For the Love of Nature

Day 26 (1/15/11)


It was beausitful day, despite the tensions in almost every aspect of my life. I woke only to discover one of the girls over in B2 making scrambled eggs after the slumber party. Eggs and orange juice on a Saturday morning. I don't know that life can get much better than this.



After a short breakfast, I picked up R in my car, which had once again been covered in snow, to venture down Snelling to help her catch the bus to go visit her boo over the long weekend. I think it is funny that two such liberal-ish girls have so much trouble accepting the large amounts of conservative energy on this campus when we constantly talk about keeping an open mind. I guess it is hard to keep something open when everyone else is trying push it close.



This was all followed by a wonderful bout of cross-country skiing and a relaxing evening on campus.

Day 26:

- One random, heart-shaped sculpture

- Two attempts at downhill cross-country skiing

- One case of the sniffles

No comments: