1.06.2011

Day 16: Goodwill Hunting

Day 16 (1/5/11)

So, ridiculous move title puns aside, today was a pretty interesting day.

The beginning of the dreaded J-Term. Nah. That is kind of a lie. J-Term is awesome...once you keep up with the work. It helped that I discovered that I thoroughly enjoy having a Theology teacher that has lived on three different continents for prolonged periods of time.

Tonight, S, my roommate, and I went exploring the closest Goodwill. Tonight it was filled with the riches of shoes and furniture from the 1970's and a super classy, blue, sequin-laden dress that weighed about twenty pounds.

We also discussed the fact that this month we are all going to make a conscious effort to be more involved with our own lives instead of just jumping through hoops. I know that seems like a weird idea, but it makes sense to us.


Day 16:

- One blue sequins-laden dress

- One pair of purple boots

- Five pieces of throughly decked out (and affordable) 1970's furniture

Also on Day 16: One new sweater, one adorable hat, approximately 13 gorgeous guys at Target, 7 food stamps slowing down that check-out line, three great hours with my roommate, S.

No comments: