1.12.2011

Day 23: Brain Melting Causes Stumbling

Day 23 (1/12/11)

Literally and figuratively. For anyone who has not been challenged in your faith or for anyone who has never really explored their belief system, I highly recommend taking a college level theology course.

Although this Christian Theology course has pushed me and made me question almost every little thing that I have trusted in, it has also brought a feeling of security. I now have just cause for believing what I believe. I have looked at every possibility and have come back to where I started and for good reason.

And, so, after a day full of theology and theological discussion, the only logical course of action is to *drumroll* STUMBLE!


Day 23:

- Lots of funny pictures

- One neon flashing sign from God

- Solid evening of rehearsal and not doing homework

No comments: