12.29.2010

Day 8: The Arrival of a Sister

Day 8 (12/28/10)

It was an amazing day revolving around the arrival of my roommate from up north! Her flight landed at around 1:30 so we had almost a full day for her to get adjusted and meet most of my family.

I am filled with wonder when I think about the fact that she flew in the air, which she discovered she is not a fan of, all the way to come see me 13 hours away! We then pigged out on internet "junk food" (Facebook) and watched part of The Zeitegist. We then met my mama for dinner and went to go see Little Fockers. It wasn't the best movie in the world but was definitely a great one for a few laughs.



Day 8:

- Two safe plane rides to Chicago and on to Louisville

- Baggage fully intact

- One whole roommate down to visit me!

Also on Day 8: one funny movie, a delicious veggie sandwich at Schloztky's Deli, wonderful time my little angel, Sarah, one shared apple turnover, 3 favorite songs on the radio (in a row), and one time-accurate GPS

No comments: