12.24.2010

Day 3: Hustle and Bustle and Christmas Time

Day 3 (12/23/10)

Today was filled with last minute Christmas shopping,w hich I honestly hardly ever need to do. Even though, or perhaps because I am a broke college student, I for some reason feel like it is a small step toward adulthood to begin buying most everyone Christmas presents of my own instead of letting my parents pick out stuff that I slap my name on. The only problem? Part of my family is just ridiculously hard to buy for! You know those people, the ones who would be happy with anything but not really because they are a little picky so you want to get them just the right thing.


Well... yeah, my day was spent shopping for those people. And despite some extreme traffic and frustration (which I solved with Christmas music on the radio), it all got done. The wrapping is finished and all under the tree. my mom and I even got to watch Love Actually for the first time - which is, in fact, a great movie once you get past the odd beginning.


Day 3:

- Joy of picking out the perfect gift

- Wrapping gifts for under the tree

- Seeing a room filled with love and warmth

Also on Day 3, Contacts transferred to my new purple phone, quality time with Mom, curling ribbon, watching stories about children in love, and knowing that we have almost survived the year!

No comments: