3.05.2008

All In Arms Reach

When all is said and done,
Will you see that I loved you?
I entreat you -
Take my heart,
Hold it and protect it the rest of your days.
When I try to walk,
Hold it closer to you,
When I yank, yank back,
Let me know that I am yours.

Your hand touches mine and I soar,
Through the clouds,
Which must be what makes love blind.

I reach for your heart,
To show you the joy and contentment I have known,
Soul cleansing and mind boggling -
I see you reject it first,
My heart breaks...
Again, I entreat-
(Listen, understand - at least try...
He saved my life,
Don't make Him save yours for you to believe)

One day this love will have shown itself,
You will see that pressure was not my intention,
Nor fear and arrogance my motivation,
Twas out of my love for you and Him -
You have a choice,
You always will.

Yea or nay,
Cannot shake my love,
Or remove my heart from in your reach;
Should you push me away,
Hope will linger in my heart that one day you will reach out again,
God could not have cut more perfect form,
Than you and I.

Playlist: Over You - Daughtry, Photograph - Nickelback, Hotel California - The Eagles, How You Remind Me - Nickelback, Lips of an Angel - Hinder

2 comments:

the mirror said...

A+.

And nice playlist, I actually know all those songs. >.<. Scary, I know.

vamplove said...

loved it!!!!!