4.13.2011

My Brain Could Melt

Circles.
Flat, raised, streched, smushed, blurry, tall circles.

So many circles, my brain could melt.

And if I turned off, and let you affect me, and let my brain melt out in front of you,

Would you mop me up?

Would you leave me to dry on the floor and be walked on

until
being visible is nearly impossible?
Or would you maybe chance to look into the pool and see you the way I do?

See you -

All glorious and beautiful and lonely and lost and drowning

And standing on top of the world with the biggest smile

and the most broken heart...

See all of you?

But all that matters to you, and to me, and to them
are these damn circles.
S
o many circles, I can hardly count.
Twisted, empty, senseless, shallow, easy, comforting, sickening circles.

So many circles, my brain could melt.

No comments: